Respiratory Viral Test Service
This test service is available to United States residents only.
All submitted lab requisition forms must have a qualified* physician’s signature on the lab requisition form or the submitted sample will not be run/processed at the MicroGenDX Laboratory. To learn more CLICK HERE
*qualified: in this instance refers to a physician that is licensed to treat for the sample that is being submitted. Example: a Podiatrist can not treat for a UTI so they would not be qualified to sign a UTI test lab requisition form. The UTI test lab requisition form can only be signed by a Urologist, OBGYN or GP to qualify. For assistance with finding a qualified physician in your area call our customer service center at 855-208-0019 and press 1.
Viral-Respiratory: Level 1 – qPCR Panel
- Influenza A
- Influenza B
- Human Rhinovirus/Enterovirus
Upper Respiratory Tract, Lower Respiratory Tract
Sputum, Saliva, or Nasopharyngeal Swab with Viral Transport Medium (not provided)
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) can be added as an additional test
- Sample should be shipped out to the lab within 24 hours of collection. If you are unable to ship out the
sample within 24 hours, be sure to place in a refrigerator.
- Samples that have not been submitted, cannot be refunded after 90 days.
- We DO NOT offer refunds on shipping fees or lab services.
- New York orders for this product will only run qPCR for gene resistance (excluding Quinolone resistance)
and bacterial load; followed by NGS, which compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial
- MicroGenDX cannot ship to Russia, China (except Hong Kong), Ukraine, Hungary, India, or any country in
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.