OrthoKey PJI Clinic Periprosthetic Joint Infection Test Service
$199.00 – $299.00
Sampling must be performed by physician.
SKU: N/A Categories: DM INTL, Encrypted Product, Patients
OrthoKey Clinic: Level 1 – qPCR Panel
- Total 16S Bacterial Load and Resistance Genes
- Quinolone resistance
- Methicillin resistance
- Vancomycin resistance
- Beta-lactam resistance
- Carbapenem resistance
- Macrolide resistance
- Aminoglycoside resistance
- Tetracycline resistance
- Bactrim resistance
- Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase CTX-M resistance
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Streptococcus agalactiae (group B)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (group A)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Proprionibacterium acnes
- Candida albicans
Level 2 – NGS compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
* New York orders will only run qPCR for gene resistance followed by NGS, which compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
qPCR + NGS + Biomarkers
Periprosthetic Joint Infections, Orthopedic Infections, Osteomyelitis, Spine infections
O.R. Sterile Swabs
- Sample should be shipped out to the lab within 24 hours of collection. If you are unable to ship out the sample within 24 hours, be sure to place in a refrigerator.
- Samples that have not been submitted, cannot be refunded after 90 days.
- We DO NOT offer refunds on shipping fees or lab services.
- New York orders for this product will only run qPCR for gene resistance (excluding Quinolone resistance) and bacterial load; followed by NGS, which compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
- MicroGenDX cannot ship to Russia, China (except Hong Kong), Ukraine, Hungary, India, or any country in Africa.
Be the first to review “OrthoKey PJI Clinic Periprosthetic Joint Infection Test Service” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.