Explant Breast Evaluation Test Service
Categories: Kits & Supplies, provider to patient, Request Office/Hospital Kits
Explant Breast Evaluation: Level 1 – qPCR Panel
- Total 16S Bacterial Load and Resistance Genes
- Quinolone resistance
- Methicillin resistance
- Vancomycin resistance
- Beta-lactam resistance
- Carbapenem resistance
- Macrolide resistance
- Aminoglycoside resistance
- Tetracycline resistance
- Bactrim resistance
- Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase CTX-M resistance
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Streptococcus agalactiae (group B)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (group A)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Candida albicans
Level 2 – NGS compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
* New York orders will only run qPCR for gene resistance followed by NGS, which compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
qPCR + NGS
Encapsulation (of breast implants), wound dehiscence
Be the first to review “Explant Breast Evaluation Test Service” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.