SinusKEY ENT Test Service
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
$199.00 – $215.00
SKU: N/A Categories: DM INTL, Encrypted Product, Patients
ENT: Level 1 – qPCR Panel
- Total 16S Bacterial Load and Resistance Genes
- Quinolone resistance
- Methicillin resistance
- Vancomycin resistance
- Beta-lactam resistance
- Carbapenem resistance
- Macrolide resistance
- Aminoglycoside resistance
- Tetracycline resistance
- Bactrim resistance
- Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase CTX-M resistance
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Streptococcus agalactiae (group B)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (group A)
- Moraxella catarrhalis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Candida albicans
Level 2 – NGS compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
* New York orders will only run qPCR for gene resistance followed by NGS, which compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
qPCR + NGS
Sinusitis, Upper Respiratory Tract, Ear Infection
- Sample should be shipped out to the lab within 24 hours of collection. If you are unable to ship out the sample within 24 hours, be sure to place in a refrigerator.
- Samples that have not been submitted, cannot be refunded after 90 days.
- We DO NOT offer refunds on shipping fees or lab services.
- New York orders for this product will only run qPCR for gene resistance (excluding Quinolone resistance) and bacterial load; followed by NGS, which compares the DNA to a library of over 50,000 microbial species.
- MicroGenDX cannot ship to Russia, China (except Hong Kong), Ukraine, Hungary, India, or any country in Africa.
Donna S –
Without the benefit of this test, I would be suffering from multiple bacterial infections in my sinuses. The treatment for decades before this never cleared the chronic sinus infections. Thank you for the excellent, speedy work.